Want to Join?
Support the growth of your industry while developing your knowledge of Design-Build.
Join the Mid-America Region of the Design-Build Institute of America Today! Click here for more information.
Associations such as DBIA accomplish what no single individual can reasonably attain on their own. DBIA-MAR supports design-build best practices, legislative efforts, educational programs and networking. By joining together, owners, architects, engineers, constructors and allied professionals advance and guide in industry.
Your membership in DBIA-MAR will support local programs and services, as well as national initiatives that strive to improve the business environment in which design-builders operate.
Education and Professional Development
- Access to the webinar subscription service (IP)
- Discounts for everyone in your organization on all educational programs, conferences and publications. (IP)
- Individual members receive discounts on all educational programs, conferences and publications.
- Discounts on coursework toward earning and maintaining the Designated Design-Build Professional credentials.
- Membership in your local DBIA Region.
Network and Knowledge Sharing
- Connect with over 5,000 members. Meet industry leaders and network with owners.
- Committee volunteer opportunities.
- Complimentary access to all chapters of the Design-Build Manual of Practice.
- Discounts on DBIA contract documents, forms and books.
- Complimentary subscription to Integration Quarterly magazine.
- Complimentary issues of Design-Build Insight, a weekly e-newsletter.
- DBIA works with elected officials and government agencies at the state, local and federal levels to expand design-build authority and implement best practices.
- DBIA members receive the latest news and updates regarding the status of design-build laws and regulations in the states and the federal government.
Enhance Your Firm’s Visibility
- Enhanced listing in DBIA member directory. (IP)
- Use of DBIA Member logo on marketing materials and website. (IP)
- Discounts on DBIA advertising and CareerSpot job postings.
- Access to the Owner Nomination Program. (IP)
(IP) = Exclusive Industry Partner Benefit
About the Design-Build Institute of America
The Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) was founded in 1993 as a non-profit membership-based organization dedicated to single-source design and construction contracting. DBIA’s members perform design and construction work in all non-residential market sectors, including buildings, industrial process facilities and civil infrastructure projects. DBIA has a network of 15 regional chapters.
Additional Membership Information
Membership Application (pdf)